Tuition and Financial Aid

Financial Aid Forms

FAFSA Verification

If your FAFSA was selected for the verification process, your verification can be completed here.

Financial Aid Refund to Housing

Financial Aid applies toward tuition, fees, and your meal plan first. Any remaining amount of aid on your account can be used toward your housing costs. Because our Phase 1 housing is owned by a third party, authorization is required in order to send financial aid funds.

If you would like us to send your financial directly to Student Living (for Phase 1 housing only), please complete the Authorization to Apply Financial Aid to Housing Charges form and return to

Authorization to Apply Financial Aid to Housing Charges

No authorization is needed for Phase 2 housing. Phase 2 housing will be automatically charged on your University ledger. 

Federal Student Aid Authorization

Federal financial aid is automatically authorized to pay for tuition, required fees and contracted room and board, but you must submit a one-time authorization if you plan to use federal financial aid to pay for your books, supplies and other charges at Florida Poly. If you do not grant authorization to pay non-allowable charges with your federal financial aid, the Office of Financial Aid will release your aid to your student account and pay only allowable charges for the current academic year. You may receive a refund and may be sent a bill for any charges that could not be paid with your federal financial aid.

Federal Student Loans

Students who wish to borrow direct loans must complete the following at using your FSA ID and password (the same login information from FAFSA):

  • Complete entrance counseling to ensure you understand the responsibilities and obligations you are assuming (approx. 20-30 minutes).
  • Complete loan agreement for Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan (MPN), a legal document in which you promise to repay your federal student loans and any interest that accrues (approx. 20-30 minutes).

Students who withdraw, graduate, or fall below half time status must complete exit counseling.

Financial Aid Appeals

A student may appeal for reinstatement of federal, state and/or University scholarship if circumstances beyond the student’s control prevented the student from meeting minimum eligibility requirements.

If you have any questions regarding any of these forms, please contact financial aid at


Once a student reaches 18 years of age or attends a postsecondary institution, he or she becomes an “eligible student,” and all rights formerly given to parents under FERPA transfer to the student. The eligible student has the right to have access to his or her education records, the right to seek to have the records amended, the right to have control over the disclosure of personally identifiable information from the records (except in certain circumstances specified in the FERPA regulations).

The Office of Financial Aid cannot release information about a student’s financial aid records to anyone other than the student, unless the student identifies that person on their FERPA form as authorized.

To submit an Authorization to Release Information, please visit the Office of the Registrar.


Scholarships, Federal Aid, and More.


Learn more about all the student aid options administered by the U.S. Department of Education and the application process.
Light skinned female in a lab coat.
Scholarships are a type of gift aid and They are offered based on a variety of criteria such as academic merit, financial need, leadership, and service.